Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will's Weekly Workout

The Doctor has told Will that he should start a fitness program.

Will, not wanting to harm his old, rather corpulent, body, has decided to put the following weekly regimen into practise:

Day 1

Beat around the bush several times.
Jump to conclusions all the time.
Climb the walls.
Wade through the daily paper from start to finish.

Day 2

Drag my heels constantly.
Push my luck all the time.
Make mountains out of mole hills.
Hit the nail on the head regularly.

Day 3

Bend over backwards.
Jump onto the latest bandwagon.
Run around in circles all day.

Day 4

Advise the President how to run the country.
Blow my own trumpet constantly.
Pull out all the stops for just today.
Add fuel to the fire.

Day 5

Open a can of worms.
Put my foot in my mouth regularly.
Start the ball rolling often.
Go over the edge in the evening.

Day 6

Pick up the pieces.
Raise the roof.
Lift a pint many times.
Skip the washing up.

Day 7

Kneel in prayer.
Bow my head in thanksgiving.
Raise my hands in praise.
Hug and cuddle someone and encourage them.
What an amazing workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment