Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Singing Fish

Jimmy: "Hey, Mike! How's your new pet fish doing? You told me he was really something special."

Mike: "To tell the truth, I'm really disappointed in him. The guy who sold him to me said I could teach him to sing like a bird."

Jimmy: "What? Let me get this straight. You bought a fish because you thought you could teach him to sing like a bird?"

Mike: "Well, yeah. After all, you know, he's a parrot fish."

Jimmy: "Now listen, Mike, while you might be able to teach a parrot to sing, but you're never going to get anywhere with a parrot fish."

Mike: "That's what you think! It just so happens this fish can sing. The thing is, he's terribly off-key and it's driving me crazy. Do you know how hard it is to tuna fish?"

No comments:

Post a Comment