Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Entry Into Heaven

Two doctors and an HMO manager died and lined up at the pearly gates for admission
to Heaven. Saint Peter asked them to identify themselves.

One doctor stepped forward and said: "I was a pediatric spine surgeon and helped
kids overcome their deformities."

Saint Peter said, "A worthy calling, please enter the Kingdom."

The second doctor said "I was a psychiatrist. I helped people rehabilitate themselves."

Saint Peter smiled and invited him in also.

The third applicant stepped forward and said, "I was an HMO manager. I helped
people get cost-effective health care."

St. Peter said, "You may come in, too." But, as the HMO manager walked by, St.
Peter added, "Present this form to the third clerk on the left. You can stay
three days. After that, as I'm certain you will understand, you must leave our
facility and go to Hell."

No comments:

Post a Comment