Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Talk About Taxes

  • This year in the US, there were 7 different ways to file your income taxes. Unfortunately, all of them were wrong.
  • Seems to me the only possible fair tax structure is one that allows everyone to cheat evenly.
  • With the quality of education declining in the US, and even colleges turning out semi-literate idiots, I understand the IRS is considering a new simplified tax form where all you have to do is color it in.
  • The best things in life are free, but sooner or later the government will find a way to tax them.
  • The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has.
  • There is nothing more permanent than a temporary tax.
  • When I look at my pay stub (with all those tax deductions) and then look at my pay check, I wish they would let me cash my pay stub.

No comments:

Post a Comment