Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kitchen Plaque Sayings

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.

I don't do mouse work! (With a picture of a kitten.)

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.

A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen... And this kitchen is delirious.

Help keep the kitchen clean - eat out.

Self cleaning kitchen. Clean up after yourself. Mom's off duty.

Housework done properly can kill you.

If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast and cheap.

This is my kitchen. I am the boss! If you don't believe it...start something!

I'm the Mommy, that's why!

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines.

Caution: Cook At Work!

No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment