Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Freudian Slip

One day there was a local Justice of the Peace sitting in church with a very worried and nervous look, and a priest saw him and wondered what was wrong. The priest knew he should try to help, so he approached the justice and asked him what was wrong.

"Well" the Justice said, "have you ever heard of a Freudian Slip?"

"No," said the Priest.

"Well" said the Justice, "It's when one slips and says something one is really thinking... often at the least opportune time."

"I see..." said the Priest, "and you have done this thing?"

"Well, this morning I performed a wedding... You know the part when you say 'I now pronounce you man and wife'?"

"Yes?" said the second.

"Well that of course is what I meant to say, and what came out was, "I now sentence you to death."

No comments:

Post a Comment