Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bumper Stickers

Horn broken. Watch for finger.
Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot.
All generalizations are false.
Cover me. I'm changing lanes.
I brake for no apparent reason.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
If you don't like the news, go out and make some.
Sorry, I don't date outside my species.
No radio - Already stolen.
IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.
How can I miss you if you won't go away?
Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
Keep honking... I'm reloading.
Caution: I drive like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment