Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Instant Prize

A blonde walks in to a coffee shop, and orders a cup of coffee. She looks on the side of her cup and finds a peel off prize. She pulls off the tab and yells, "I won! I won! I won a motor home; I won a motor home!"


The waitress runs over and says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize given away was a mini van!" The blonde replies, "No. I won a motor home, I won a motor home!"


By this time the manager makes his way over to the table and says, "You couldn't possibly have won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize!"


Again the blonde says, "No, no mistake, I won a motor home, I won a motor home!" The blonde hands the prize ticket to the manager and he reads, "Win A Bagel."


No comments:

Post a Comment