Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

T-shirt Season Almost Over

With school back in session and a definite cooling in the evening air, we can predict more flannel and fewer short sleeves. A quick look back over a few of the great T-Shirts of this past summer

I Fought the Lawn and the Lawn Won
(on a field of dandelions)

God Made Us Sisters
Prozac Made Us Friends

If They Don't Have Chocolate In Heaven
I Ain't Going

If It's Tourist Season
Why Can't We Hunt Them?

Senior Citizen
Give Me My Damn Discount

No, It Doesn't Hurt
(on a "well-tattooed gentleman")

If You Can Read This, My Wife Fell Off
(on the back of a passing motorcyclist)

I Used To Be Schizophrenic
But We're OK Now

My Governor Can Beat Up Your Governor
(Over the outline of the state of California)

Veni, Vedi, Visa:
I Came. I Saw. I Did a Little Shopping.

I Didn't Climb to the Top of the
Food Chain to Be a Vegetarian
(at countless backyard grills)

Front: Yale Is Just One Big Party
Back: With a $35,000 Cover Charge

Coffee, Chocolate, Men...
Some Things Are Just Better Rich

Liberal Arts Major...
Will Think For Money

Gravity...
It's Not Just a Good Idea. It's the Law.

If At First You Don't Succeed,
Skydiving Isn't Your Sport

Old Age Comes at a Bad Time

In America, Anyone Can Be President.
That's One of the Risks You Take.

First Things First
Not Necessarily in That Order

No comments:

Post a Comment