Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Workout

Let me tell you about a secret I've discovered for building my arm and shoulder muscles. You might wish to adopt this regimen, 3 days a week, if you would like.


I start by standing outside behind my house and, with a 5 pound potato sack in each hand, extend my arms straight out to my sides and hold them there as long as I can.


After a while I moved up to 10 pound potato sacks, then 50 pound potato sacks and finally I got to where I could lift a 100 pound potato sack in each hand and hold my arms straight out for more than a full minute!


This was real work, but the results were worth it!


Next week, I'll start putting a few potatoes in the sacks, but I would caution you not to overdo it at this level."


No comments:

Post a Comment