Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Letters To Santa

Dear Santa,

Last Christmas you left me a sled. This Christmas please leave some snow.

Your pal,
Jed


Dear Santa,

I don't need any new toys this Christmas. All I want is my own credit card.

Your fan,
Frank


Dear Santa,

This Christmas I would like a toy that doesn't break when my father plays with it.

Love,
Michael

Dear Santa,

Last Christmas I asked you for a baby brother. This Christmas I want you to take him back.

Love,
Susan


Dear Santa,

Can you get me a trip to the moon on the next space shuttle? I've never been anywhere except Salt Lake City.

Your fan,
Howard


Dear Santa,

Why do you only leave presents for good boys and girls? It isn't fair to the real kids.

A real kid,
Jessie


Dear Santa,

I think you should leave a big present for my grandma. She knew you when you were a kid.

Love,
Jordan


Dear Santa,

How many days do you have to be good? I have been good for two days and I will try again on Monday.

I love you,
Christina


Dear Santa,

I want a bat that can hit home runs. The bat I got last year strikes out too much.

Your friend,
Willy


Dear Santa,

I am writing this letter to you for my cat Barney. Barney has been a good cat all year and I hope you will bring Barney some nice toys.

Love,
Paula

P.S. Barney would like a rubber mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment