Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Parking Tickets

I went to the store the other day and was only there for about five minutes. When I came out, there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.


So I went up to him and said, "Come on, how about giving a guy a break?"


He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.


So I said something to him that seriously questioned his intelligence.


He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.


Then he started writing a third ticket. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.


This went on for about twenty minutes, but I didn't care.


My car was parked around the corner.


I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.


No comments:

Post a Comment