Veteran Owned and Operated. Proudly Made in the USA.

Monday, July 19, 2021

Blonde in the Emergency Room

A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off. 

"How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor asked her.

"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," the blonde replied.

"What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?"

"No, silly" the blonde said. "First I put the gun to my chest, & then I thought, "I just paid $6, 000.00 for these implants... I'm not shooting myself in the chest."

"So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, & I thought, "I just paid $3,000.00 to get my teeth straightened. I'm not shooting myself in the mouth."

"So then?"

"Then I put the gun to my ear, & I thought: "This is going to make a loud noise. 

So I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger.""

No comments:

Post a Comment